Bogus-front body store designed 1924 in village of Crown as mercantile cooperative run by and for location farmers.
Significant Queen Anne body home in-built 1896 for mill owner who brought household and professional electric powered lights to Kenyon.
Kiln of loose-stone development constructed ca. 1850 adjacent to limestone quarry to furnish setting up materials to nearby metropolitan areas and soil agent to area farmers.
Farmstead in-built 1880s by Stillwater lumberman Isaac Staples; afterwards utilized for summering animals and boosting foodstuff for logging functions.
Grain storage and transfer terminal elevator built-in 1931 to facilitate grain trade on Mississippi River.
Body mix depot built-in 1882 by DeGraff and Firm to function primary provider of farm products and solutions, purchaser items and travelers.
Dwelling of domestically quarried limestone with Federal styling and built in 1868 by stonecutter Pfeiffer.
Frame lodge corridor built in 1916 go to this site by associates of Czech freethinkers' fraternal Business to Homepage serve Neighborhood's cultural and social requirements.
Queen Anne body residence created ca. 1895 for civic leader and head of household-owned mercantile business Wolf and Habein.
Group of 88 log and stone buildings/buildings developed by CCC Look At This personnel, that includes designs executed by Italian stonemasons in locally quarried granite.
Gothic Revival brick church with stone trim in-built 1908 with labor and components provided by Swedish Lutheran congregation.
Italianate frame home with cupola in-built 1871 for prosperous farmer, home owner, and state senator.
Brick meeting/performance corridor designed ca. 1906 by area chapter of countrywide Finnish temperance society.
Farmhouse of domestically quarried limestone designed by civil engineer; internet site of constant meterological observation because 1885.